Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,971 Dinar (₩1,603,389) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)