Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,871 Dinar (₩2,380,727) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)