Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,286 Dinar (₩2,637,120) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)