Cost of living in Jining, China vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20293 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,450 Dinar (7,145元) in Jining.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)