Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20605 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,386 Dinar (元6,726) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (39 minutes ago)