Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04981 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 56% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 741 Dinar (14,884 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)