Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04978 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 56% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 746 Dinar (14,992 Birr) in Jima.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)