Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06370 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,496 Dinar (23,489 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (30 minutes ago)