Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20967 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,770 Dinar (元8,442) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)