Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38213 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,415 Dinar (11,552 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)