Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36523 LYD / ILS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,435 Dinar (12,144 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)