Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.389 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,053 Dinar ($2,198) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)