Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,363 Dinar ($3,762) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (34 minutes ago)