Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,646 Dinar (€1,034) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)