Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,665 Dinar (₩1,341,690) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)