Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,947 Dinar (₩2,365,075) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)