Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,826 Dinar (₩1,473,079) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)