Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,814 Dinar (₩1,467,507) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (44 minutes ago)