Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,812 Dinar (₩1,474,875) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨9,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)