Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02014 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,048 Dinar (₨52,045) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)