Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01899 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,215 Dinar (₨63,940) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)