Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02041 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,658 Dinar (81,232 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (34 minutes ago)