Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02006 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,284 Dinar (₨63,994) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)