Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,218 Dinar ($1,612) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)