Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,176 Dinar ($1,643) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)