Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.386 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,346 Dinar ($1,693) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)