Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33990 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,350 Dinar (R$ 3,972) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)