Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 LYDX / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,067 Dinar (9,445TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)