Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24097 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,092 Dinar (4,533TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)