Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39200 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,332 Dinar (5,948TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)