Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01210 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,917 Dinar (¥240,983) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)