Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46176 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,609 Dinar (R$ 5,649) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)