Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37124 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,479 Dinar (R$ 3,983) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)