Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35356 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,573 Dinar (4,448TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)