Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07562 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,539 Dinar (E£ 33,569) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)