Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30141 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,036 Dinar (3,437TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (39 minutes ago)