Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,315 Dinar (﷼ 37,392,240) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (about 2 hours ago)