Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,381 Dinar (﷼ 36,067,770) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)