Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,339 Dinar (﷼ 53,106,903) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)