Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,265 Dinar (﷼ 52,167,140) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)