Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.978 LYD / JOD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,760 Dinar (Dinar 1,901) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (32 minutes ago)