Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.916 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,924 Dinar (Dinar 1,004) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)