Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.907 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,906 Dinar (Dinar 999) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)