Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,839 Dinar (﷼ 65,240,964) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (37 minutes ago)