Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00208 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,012 Dinar (CH$966,021) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)