Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32445 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,309 Dinar (RM7,118) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)