Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32666 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,497 Dinar (RM4,582) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (26 minutes ago)