Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31927 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,328 Dinar (RM4,159) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)