Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34024 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,437 Dinar (RM4,223) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (44 minutes ago)