Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,392 Dinar ($1,733) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (35 minutes ago)