Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,871 Dinar (€1,148) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)