Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,158 Dinar (€1,356) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (44 minutes ago)