Cost of living comparison between Ingolstadt, Germany and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,848 Dinar (€2,526) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)