Cost of living comparison between Indore, India and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02094 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,839 Dinar (₨87,827) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)