Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,183 Dinar ($1,573) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)