Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ilorin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00434 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,909 Dinar (670,083 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)