Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02557 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,645 Dinar (Php64,346) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)