Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,252 Dinar (€1,375) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)