Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07371 LYDX / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,437 Dinar (¥200,571) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)