Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41532 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,290 Dinar (S/. 3,106) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)