Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,898 Dinar ($2,024) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)