Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,859 Dinar ($2,020) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)