Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,230 Dinar (COL$2,602,118) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)