Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00434 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,225 Dinar (512,776 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (38 minutes ago)