Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00374 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,484 Dinar (396,422 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)