Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33868 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,406 Dinar (7,103 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)