Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07747 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,228 Dinar (E£ 15,852) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (35 minutes ago)