Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,998 Dinar ($1,437) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)