Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21062 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,432 Dinar (元6,800) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (34 minutes ago)