Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18105 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,247 Dinar (Q12,413) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)